Thursday, 11 June 2009

Fast Food

Today I had the misfortune of being hungry whilst next to several fast food outlets. I opted for the KFC, which in my mind would be the best choice if faced with McDonald's, KFC & Burger King.
I drew up to the drive-thru speaker after making my choice at the menu board. I spoke to the detached voice requesting my food.
Sorry we haven't got any of those, what else would you like?
I don't know what else I would like as you have made me drive past the F**KING menu.
I will just have a 3 piece meal please.
That will be £3.99 please pay at window 3.
After paying for my meal I was asked to pull into the designated parking spot as it would be a 10 minute wait.
After arguing the toss for 5 minutes about the definition of fast food. I was told that either way it would be another 10 minutes please park up.

Fair play to the restaurant for taking my money first. But please relabel the Fast Food part of your service, and also move the menu a bit further forward. If only for idiots like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment